Dr David Jukes, The University of
| ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
Food Law News - FAO / WHO / WTO / Codex - 2016
Codex News Item, 20 July 2016
CODEX - Codex Oonline Commenting System: current status, access and resources
The Online Commenting System (OCS) is a new way for Codex members and observers to provide input during the standard setting process.
The Codex Secretariat announced here, on July 14th the implementation of the system and as of today, the following requests for comments at step 6 have been made through the OCS:
- CL 2016/19-NFSDU - Draft NRV-R for Vitamin E
- CL 2016/23-SCH - Draft Standard for Cumin
- CL 2016/24-SCH - Draft Standard for Thyme
- CL 2016/25-MMP - Draft Standard for Dairy Permeate Powders
- CL 2016/26-FICS - Draft Guidance for Monitoring the Performance of National Food Control Systems
- CL 2016/27-PR - Draft Guidelines on Performance Criteria for Methods of Analysis for the Determination of Pesticide Residues in Food
- CL 2016/30-FFV - Draft Standard for Aubergines
Note that only official contact points in member countries or observer organisations can comment using this system. The current list of Circular Letters can be consulted on the Codex website: http://www.fao.org/fao-who-codexalimentarius/circular-letters/en/
To go to main Foodlaw-Reading
Index page, click here.